Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyle done in nationwide?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Kyle done in nationwide? Empty
PostSubject: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 2:04 pm

Kyle will be in the #32 this weekend at nashville, then in the 18 gibbs next weekend............after that, he is not scheduled no more till later in the year so............we will soon find out if steps will be taken for him to run for the championship........... boohoo
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 3:01 pm

last week didn't help at all...we will see how he does this week as he travels all over the country
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 3:10 pm

well crap! if i would've known he was running here in nashville, i would've tried to get tickets so i could get pics for you guys.
Back to top Go down
lioncrete

lioncrete

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 12:39 am

Yes ROWDY18 I hope this weekend doesn't kick his ass flying all over the country .If he starts driving tired he may start making stupid mistakes!
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 6:30 pm

im sure there are still tickets drina! nationwide never sells out
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 6:30 pm

http://www.nascar.com/2008/news/headlines/truck/06/03/notes.texas.kybusch.sspeed/index.html
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

PostSubject: Re: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 7:34 pm

its not that i cant find tickets. i just cant find the money, lol. plus now i have a graduation party to go too saturday, so i was screwed anyways :roll:

i might be going to dega though dancing
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:55 am

Dega was a whole lot of fun. Camped out for my bachelor party this past spring when Kyle won!
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

PostSubject: Re: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 2:41 pm

yeh, CONGRATS on that!!! i went last oct and it was alot of fun, except my boy blew an engine and jeff won hmmm but, i would've loved to have been there this last time, that was a great race!
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 5:20 pm

Yes it was a great race. Probably the best race I have seen in person. There was passing going on everywhere and especially for the lead
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

PostSubject: Re: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:12 pm

how was the crowd? i know there was some obnoxious people there when i went. i just know some fans were pissed when kyle won, lol. i was happy for him. it was his 1st superspeedway win.
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 9:04 am

Heard some lip but I didn't care and I had enough people with me and I'm big enough that they dont ever take it too far. The only person that really annoyed me was some ol lady in front of me with her Tony stewart tank and smoking a pack of cigs during the race. She gave me the finger a couple of times when i pointed to the front and said wait who is that.
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

PostSubject: Re: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 4:50 pm

LMAO!!! i know you were just loving that! i cant believe she gave you the finger, lol. where my seats were, there was an older woman that booed and YELLED everyone that came out except jimmie johnson.......she even booed my boy hmmm LOL, j/k i know he gets booed too. jeff and kyle got the worst though. i actually dont say anything when they do intros, kinda quiet. anyways, me and my mom just left our seats and sat over by the talladega sign in the grass. it was nice and we met alot cool people there. i even saw some guys in dasey dukes jean affraid

atleast you walked out of there knowing every other fan knew your driver won. thats a way to shut them up CQQL
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 6:04 pm

Yep they definitely knew that my boy won. I walked back to my campground with a beer and a big smile as I talked to my boys. All you heard on the way back was I can't believe that punk won again.
Back to top Go down
R.O.F.12

R.O.F.12

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 6:29 pm

Will the mouths ever shut!??!? Tim The finger-slipping story's hilarious, I love it!
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

PostSubject: Re: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 6:57 pm

12, guarenteed they will never shut, lol

18, i did the same thing, except i didnt mean it in a mean way and was like "i cant believe he won another race! damn he's good" lol
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 9:24 am

im 2-2 this year seeing kyle win this year when i go to the race. I need to go to more! Nothing like going to a race when your driver wins!
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

PostSubject: Re: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 5:37 pm

i have yet to be at a race where my driver wins, lol.................well, i take that back. last year when i went to nashville and liked carl edwards, he won. it was actually cool seeing the backflip in person dancing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle done in nationwide?   Kyle done in nationwide? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyle done in nationwide?
Page 1 of 1