Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pocono Pocono Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Pocono Pocono Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 1:03 pm

guess who i drive li
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
R.O.F.12

R.O.F.12

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 1:07 pm

I'm watching the Live Scoreboard at Practice right now, and Mark Martin's been on top for a while now. But I'm just keeping my eyes on 12, 18, 88, and 11.
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 1:11 pm

hmmmm are you rooting in that order roflmao ..........you're getting it bad girl....don't feel bad...kyle has the effect on ppl dont look at me
Back to top Go down
R.O.F.12

R.O.F.12

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 1:15 pm

Well, OK, if you want it in exact order it would be...12, 11, 18, and 88. cheers cheers cheers

I like Kyle because he's different than the others and has a set of, you know, BALLS. There are plenty of other balls out there too, but knowing that he has such cool fans helps too. :heart:
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 1:22 pm

Actually you are right about the fans helping & making an influence on a driver.......silly huh........i've never actually cared much for ryan until you.........we humans are silly aren't we. & if it weren't for drina, I think I would downright hate jr b/c of his fans in the last month so thank god drina helps. As for picking, I always root of course for my man as does everyone & then denny & tony but I always have others that I root for as well. I have actually expanded my driver base lmao........

gettin harder & harder to pick!
Back to top Go down
R.O.F.12

R.O.F.12

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 1:26 pm

Awww, shucks, Patty. :oops:

WOW! Your lovey-dovey KK is now at the top in Practice! Damn, didn't see that one coming. And Denny is up there too. Ryan fell back to 30-something. :cry:
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 1:30 pm

Well I hope that matt just blows the other roush cars away! after the way suck ass & duck complained about him!

Practice speeds are so hard to go by b/c alot jump to top by qualifying runs......i never take to much into it.

Sadler has to last without crashing........KK needs to advoid wrecks..........& kyle needs to advoid the wall roflmao
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 2:05 pm

should be an interesting day..kyle is qualifying about 17th or 18th i think. so that will be good that he isnt at the back of qualifying and can make it to texas.
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 2:16 pm

Not if he gets pole........he'll have to wait to see if the pole sticks & if it does, he then has to wait to take the pictures & everything........gonna be hectic
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 3:12 pm

He won't get the pole. He'll qualify solid top 10 and then head on his way
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 3:37 pm

qualifying about to start...48, 15, 11, 20, 83 first to qualify...kyle qualifying 11th...

lets get it done.
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 4:16 pm

kyle 2nd and he can head on his way to texas
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 5:25 pm

Order
9 48
8 01
78 99
88 84
66 18
2 20 RUTRO
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 5:37 pm

O shit LEFFLER IS RACING IN THE CUP...............DON'T LOOK ETHAL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lioncrete

lioncrete

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 12:34 am

JUST KEEP ELLIOTT SADLER THE HELL AWAY FROM DENNY & ESPECIALLY TONY.JACKASS HAS ALREADY TAKEN TONY OUT TWICE & DENNY ONCE.SORRY IF THERES ANY ELLIOTT FANS IN HERE BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW THEY EXISTED.
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 9:55 am

OK that race sucked for rowdy. I sure hope he doesn't do that hectic of a scheduling again. I noticed in his interview that he looked plum exhausted. The cup side is so much more important than that truck race...........don't get me wrong........LOVE seeing him race the trucks but he has such an excellent chance at this cup championship that taking risks just isn't worth it.
Yes I agree that the incident that put him out was a mistake but it's not usually the kind of mistake that he makes. His spotter did tell him a moment to late but he wasn't thinking 100% when he wasn't sure if he was clear or not. He said he seen jamie get a little loose off the turn & assumed that it slowed jamie down enough for him to slide in there but he still knows not to go until given the word clear..........he might not have been tired before the race but I think the heat help quicken up the fatique. Hopefully our guy learned his lesson..........i truly hope.
I was thrilled that matt done as well as he did! Kurt finishing where he did even after spinning out & shit, even the duck ended up n the top 10 after that penalty...pffftt.
Nice job for denny as well. Got a kick out of kk's interview that he wanted to take his time in passing jr & vickers but seen the 11 coming & had to go lol...that was cute.
I gotta ask (& please don't get mad drina), did anyone else find it strange that only 3 of the hendrick drivers came in at the same time for that pit strategy at the end & 1 did not? I think that shows that some drivers are left out in the loop at the hms stable b/c I know that kyle was quite a few times last year....or alan just isn't paying attention?

Now an off the subject note: My other half has went completely bonkers so I might be pretty much a ghost for a while...........long story to explain. I'll get on whenever I get a chance.

Here's to a much better weekend at Michigan!
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 8:02 pm

patty, i'll be the 1st to tell ya that i think casey is left out alot and i agree last yr kyle was. jeff and jimmie has always been the 1st 2 at hms and of course jr is up there now. i'm not really an hms fan, i'm a jr fan.
Back to top Go down
lioncrete

lioncrete

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 1:55 am

MEARS MAYBE ON THE WAY OUT IF THE REPORTS ARE TRUE.
DRINA BELEAVE IT OR NOT JR. IS HAVING A GREAT YEAR!!!
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 2:38 am

i know he is. i would never say he isnt, he's 3rd in points and consistant in the top 10 dancing
Back to top Go down
R.O.F.12

R.O.F.12

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 9:24 am

OK, I forgot about Mears. If he's on his way out, then that would leave room for Ryan. Sorry, I'm thinking "aloud" here. Just thinking about something that a little birdie told me. CQQL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pocono Pocono Discussion   Pocono Pocono Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pocono Pocono Discussion
Page 1 of 1