Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steven Wallace Bashing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Steven Wallace Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Steven Wallace Bashing   Steven Wallace Bashing I_icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 1:28 pm

What is this guy thinking? Has PLENTY of room to pass Kyle if he wants to and insteads tried to send him in the wall. Smart move by him to get out of the way because Kyle was going to run over him. Then Kyle brake checked him after the finish. Kyle goes and has words with him and Wallace grabs Kyle helmet.

Who else hates Wallace? The guy has only had two good finishes in his whole career. First top 5 ever. Go back to crashing.
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Steven Wallace Bashing   Steven Wallace Bashing I_icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 8:03 am

Well you all know how much I love Rowdy & I never could stand wallace but really to be honest, rowdy should have acted like the veteran. Of course we all know how intense kyle is but what really ruined it for me was I did not like his interview at all (bit him in the ass after saturday nights race so hopefully he learned a lesson to be more careful what he says publically). They were racing hard for a long time & I believe kyle had a heck of a time getting around steven BUT he's the professional one there guys/gals.....it's mistakes like that that kyle needs to learn from. But I still love him ;)
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Steven Wallace Bashing   Steven Wallace Bashing I_icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 9:54 am

Bring on all the haters of Kyle. Only makes me like him more. Dont be a cookie cutter like jj or jg
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Steven Wallace Bashing   Steven Wallace Bashing I_icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2008, 2:44 pm

Well, I was hoping kyle would've kicked his a$$ lol!

I CANT STAND STEVEN!!!
Back to top Go down
lioncrete

lioncrete

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Steven Wallace Bashing   Steven Wallace Bashing I_icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 11:35 pm

Pretty simple--HATE steven---only driver you will ever here me say that about!
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Steven Wallace Bashing   Steven Wallace Bashing I_icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 7:35 am

he's not making many friends out there!
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Steven Wallace Bashing   Steven Wallace Bashing I_icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 8:28 am

You all see what kyle & steven done last weekend. Kyle gave steven alittle love tap on the straight a way...steven thought about doing it back but was at the curve by then & changed his mind...he must have remembered the horns! lmao
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Steven Wallace Bashing   Steven Wallace Bashing I_icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 2:20 pm

omg, that was FUNNY!!!!

i can just imagine......stevens cc "DONT YOU DO IT!!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS???" lol!
Back to top Go down
R.O.F.12

R.O.F.12

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Steven Wallace Bashing   Steven Wallace Bashing I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 9:31 pm

Rowdy18 - I thought jj and jg WERE the same person??? thinking

Lord, I remember that helmet-grabbing episode. What a putz. Kyle could've easily slammed his fist into that "window" space.
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Steven Wallace Bashing   Steven Wallace Bashing I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 9:23 am

i always think fighting with helmets on is the stupidest thing ever...its not like you can hurt the dude wearing a helmet
Back to top Go down
R.O.F.12

R.O.F.12

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Steven Wallace Bashing   Steven Wallace Bashing I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 1:19 pm

I completely agree. I guess they figure that they can push each other without getting their pretty faces hurt. Spy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Wallace Bashing   Steven Wallace Bashing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Wallace Bashing
Page 1 of 1