Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My kids race on 5/3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

My kids race on 5/3 Empty
PostSubject: My kids race on 5/3   My kids race on 5/3 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 9:14 am

Some of you know that my kids race at a local dirt track (my daughter 15 & my son eighteen). Both are in the barefoot/hornet 4 cyc class (all we can afford lol). Well last saturday night, the same night the cup drivers raced at richmond, my kids also raced so I didn't get to watch the race. But I ended up having a pretty good time. As most tracks goes, they have a heat race & then a feature race. Well luckily my kids ended up in separate heats so that was good. My son has been racing for 3 years now. My daughter, this was only her second time racing. The heats were ok but the feature was awesome. Now in 2 other divisions, i kid you not, 2 #18 cars won....i'm like ok this is a great sign lol.
It got pretty funny in my sons heat b/c a good friend of my daughters got her a faster car this year & she decided to play demolition derby with my son instead of racing him....lmao...a girl gave him a hard way to go! That was hilarious! Well being he had the #3 on his car, he couldn't stand for that...hehehe....so he played to lol. She ended up with a flat tire & he at least got to finish.
In the heat race with my daughter, she did beat 2 other cars but I beleive she used this race to warm up b/c she gave it he** in the feature!
So for the pole, there sat my son.....good golly....now you gotta know my son....he LOVES the outside lane & turn 4 HATES him or the car hates turn 4, don't know which lol. There were around 23 cars at the start. My daughter started 3rd from the back. 1st lap, my son made it ok with the lead...then here comes lap 2, turn 4..........true to his reputation, he spun & omg guess who hit him hard & took him out...........shaun in the #18...........i was really really laughing in a cute way. Knocked his battery clear off so he was out.
My daughter gave a heck of a show...she has a cute little purple hyndai front wheel drive. She started using the outside lane & done some pretty exciting passing & cross over manuevers. Her best friend, the one who gave my son a tussle & likes demolition derby instead of racing, also done some with my daughter & she was so excited that her car FINALLY had dents in it........She fought with a couple of cars that would hit her & she'd hit them back & pass em.....there were alot of cautions & by the time the race was over, I believe there were maybe 11 cars left! She finished 7th!
Well after that race, she had some boys oogling her let me tell ya :).....it was a fun night.......until I got home that is & got the news of the cup race :^D.........

Last edited by Rowdy P on Wed 07 May 2008, 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: My kids race on 5/3   My kids race on 5/3 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 11:05 am

sounds like a great night...im still trying to figure out how your son is 1 and racing though? thats pretty talented right there! joe gibbs get him!
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: that's strange   My kids race on 5/3 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 11:07 am

I went to edit the 1 with a smiley face & it was indeed the number 18 so i spelled it out instead :)
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: My kids race on 5/3   My kids race on 5/3 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 12:29 pm

well that sounds like a lot of fun...thanks for the story
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: My kids race on 5/3   My kids race on 5/3 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 3:45 pm

that must be really cool to see your kids race :) sounds like they're really good. maybe we will see them in nascar one day.
Back to top Go down
busch18fanAR

busch18fanAR

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: My kids race on 5/3   My kids race on 5/3 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 7:17 pm

Cool story, must be a proud parent that your two kids are involved in racing! Sounds like they need to race the sprint cup to shake things up a little and to relieve some pressure off of Kyle.LOL.
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: My kids race on 5/3   My kids race on 5/3 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 8:44 pm

my boy & kyle on the same track What a Face niether would ever finish a race!
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: My kids race on 5/3   My kids race on 5/3 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 4:50 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My kids race on 5/3   My kids race on 5/3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My kids race on 5/3
Page 1 of 1