Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terry Labonte is coming back!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Terry Labonte is coming back! Empty
PostSubject: Terry Labonte is coming back!   Terry Labonte is coming back! I_icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 4:14 pm

Terry Labonte will be a teammate to his brother Bobby at Petty Enterprises starting next month, pending sponsor approval. Terry (and Chad McCumbee) will drive the #45 when Kyle Petty gets out for the summer. Petty is scheduled to compete in the Coca-Cola 600 and then miss the next seven races (one for his daughter's wedding and the other six to work as an analyst for TNT).
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
busch18fanAR

busch18fanAR

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Terry Labonte is coming back!   Terry Labonte is coming back! I_icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 6:38 pm

WOW, old Texas Terry Labonte is coming back. I gotta cheer for him, he was my favorite. When he retired I started cheering for Kyle. I can't wait, but don't think we will see him winning any races or nothing. You want to talk about a patient driver Terry is really patient, totally different than Kyle. It will be interesting to see how well he does against all the new competition and with the new car. Wonder if this is the end for Kyle Petty? Tim Tim Tim
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Terry Labonte is coming back!   Terry Labonte is coming back! I_icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 10:55 pm

No tim, this is a scheduled replacement yearly. Kyle has contracts with tnt to be a commentary (replacing dw b/c dw is contracted with fox only). So kyle is always out of his car during this time. Last year it was chad mccumbee....chad i believe is going to race a few race but not as many as terry. I believe it's around 6 weeks well however long tnt airs the races........
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Terry Labonte is coming back!   Terry Labonte is coming back! I_icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 7:38 am

noooooooooooo not tnt again! commercial fest
Back to top Go down
lioncrete

lioncrete

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Terry Labonte is coming back!   Terry Labonte is coming back! I_icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 7:45 pm

Hey maybe we can get lucky Kyle Petty will get hired by another network and we wont have to see him in a car again.Come on tbs,tnn,cmt,oh,we- somebody save us.
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Terry Labonte is coming back!   Terry Labonte is coming back! I_icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 8:18 pm

well dw doesn't bother me NEAR as much as rusty does! altho i like dw sometimes, he doesn't THINK before he runs his mouth.
Back to top Go down
lioncrete

lioncrete

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Terry Labonte is coming back!   Terry Labonte is coming back! I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 12:49 am

personally I think Kyle Petty really would make a decent full time announcer.I do not like Larry McReynolds at all.I listen to the hotpass reporters so I don't have to listen to fox'es crew.I have friends that watch races with the volume off because of L.M.& D.W..Rusty is a whole nother bucket of bullshit throwed at the Nascar family of listeners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terry Labonte is coming back!   Terry Labonte is coming back! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terry Labonte is coming back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rowdy And Friends :: The Closet :: I Heard That....-
Jump to: