Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event Empty
PostSubject: Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event   Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event I_icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 7:43 am

Don't forget to watch the pitcrew challenge tonight. The burnout event is saturday at 6 I believe........
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event   Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event I_icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 4:46 pm

YAY!!! i wonder which crew will win bounce
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event   Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event I_icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 6:21 am

Vickers #83 Won. Denny's crew beat kyle's out the finals........Denny 2nd & Kyle 3rd. It was really cool how kyles team, after getting beat by dennys, all went over & hugged/congradulated dennys team. That's team spirit!
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event   Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event I_icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 4:56 pm

im dvring the burnout and the race tomorrow...wont be able to watch it all
Back to top Go down
lioncrete

lioncrete

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event   Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 1:08 am

The pit crew challenge was pretty cool to watch and yes yes ROWDY P, Denny & Kyle's teams were awsome.How ever they did lose to what amounts to the only truely professional crew.Red bull practices pit stops full time & from what I've heard they are basically the only ones.I could be wrong tho. The burn out comp. was just crap.A waiste of good tires if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event   Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 6:42 am

Yes vickers team does practice that 365 days a year they said...well maybe not 365 but close anyway.....it's all they do they said.
Yeah the burnout thing was boring.
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event   Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 7:59 am

well vickers team dropped the "lugnut" so to speak during kyles truck race.
Back to top Go down
lioncrete

lioncrete

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event   Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event I_icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 12:43 am

I must have missed that pitstop or just getting to old to remember.What happen again?Certainly couldn't blame it on coors light. :suspect:
Back to top Go down
R.O.F.12

R.O.F.12

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event   Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event I_icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 3:14 pm

Vickers' team hauled some serious a$$ at the competition! He was unstoppable, almost like Kyle at the races! :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event   Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pitcrew Challenge & Burnout Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rowdy And Friends :: Chat & Events :: Off the wall track smack-
Jump to: