Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JPM another crew chief

Go down 
+2
Rowdy18
Kyle18Busch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

JPM another crew chief Empty
PostSubject: JPM another crew chief   JPM another crew chief I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 6:59 am

JPM gets another crew chief. Why is it that when a driver isn't winning or doing very well, they blame the cc? (I think maybe he's new cc just couldn't understand him lol). But seriously.........addington never won a cup race till they switched drivers. If an organization really wants to do a test to find out if fault lies within the driver or the crew chief, then they oughta put chad in the drivers pitbox just one time. If the driver does have capability of winning, chad would get them there if not, well u get the point. Can you all imagine what kyle & chad would be like if they were a team???????
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: JPM another crew chief   JPM another crew chief I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 7:54 am

I think this is the third crew chief this season. he also said that he thinks his team has lost some speed
Back to top Go down
lioncrete

lioncrete

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: JPM another crew chief   JPM another crew chief I_icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 12:47 am

ring ring Indy cars calling-bye Pablo -I hope
Back to top Go down
busch18fanAR

busch18fanAR

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: JPM another crew chief   JPM another crew chief I_icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 10:13 am

Patty quit trying to get ride of Chad, we know you want some of jj! LOL, and I like Addington, and he may possible be one of the only people that would put up with Kyle during the race. Thats not taking about kyles driving but his jokes and scatter brained thoughts he has and says on the radio during the race. Back to JPM, I liked him at Talladega and as long as he stays clear of the jgr boys then I am fine with him.Plus his wife is pretty freakn HOT!
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: JPM another crew chief   JPM another crew chief I_icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 6:03 pm

have you ever listened to him on scanner? he's sarcastic. maybe his cc just didnt like him Spy
Back to top Go down
R.O.F.12

R.O.F.12

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: JPM another crew chief   JPM another crew chief I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 9:46 am

Hey man, forget Jimmie, I want a piece of CHAD! Patty can have JJ. forgive me

Chad and Kyle would be perfect, I think. Chad's harshness wouldn't make Kyle cry, and Kyle would keep Chad in line. Those're just my thoughts and may not be agreed with by any sane mind.

But about JPM - that must be incredibly stressful for Juan. I hope he pulls through it all OK - I'm sure he will, he seems tough enough.

Drina - LOL! I always miss the good stuff, I swear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JPM another crew chief   JPM another crew chief I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JPM another crew chief
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rowdy And Friends :: The Closet :: I Heard That....-
Jump to: