Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunday Pocono Race

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Sunday Pocono Race Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Pocono Race   Sunday Pocono Race I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 6:31 pm

Looks like we wont get a section for othe Pocono race.

Oh well. Let's start the discussions.

Terry Labonte will be back in the car for this one.
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Sunday Pocono Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Pocono Race   Sunday Pocono Race I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 7:42 pm

COOL! I think Gibbs will be good as usual this weekend and I'm hoping Jr will also do great. Atleast a top 5 I hope holigan

Lets hope rain doesnt ruin this race again, like it did last year!!!! I was so mad because Ryan was just about to pass Jeff for the lead and the stupid caution came out! I was yelling at the tv to NASCAR, lol
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Sunday Pocono Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Pocono Race   Sunday Pocono Race I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:54 am

It should be a good race. Hamlin will be dominate as always and Im sure Kyle will find his way up there.
Back to top Go down
R.O.F.12

R.O.F.12

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Sunday Pocono Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Pocono Race   Sunday Pocono Race I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 8:01 am

The Young Guns site still hasn't updated their Fantasy page - grrrrrrrr. Come on, I need to get in my picks! WTF

Thanks for the tip, Tim. I'll pick Hamlin, if I can. Not sure if I can pick my guy again - may be too soon.

Drina - man, I'm glad I missed that race. You would have had to use a defribillator on my heart. Bang bring it on :mafia:
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Sunday Pocono Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Pocono Race   Sunday Pocono Race I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 9:38 am

Im going with Hamlin and Gordon as my a drivers
Newman, Kahne, Kyle and maybe Truex as B
Waltrip and Vickers as my C drivers.
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Sunday Pocono Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Pocono Race   Sunday Pocono Race I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 2:50 pm

LOL12, yeh, that race sucked!

for my fantasy i ended up choosing kyle, denny, jr and jeff. i figured kyles been strong this year, jeff and denny are good a pocono and jr has been consistant in the top 10. i need the points! CQQL
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Sunday Pocono Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Pocono Race   Sunday Pocono Race I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 5:15 pm

wow where are you playing fantasy drina? those are mostly a drivers in our league and we are only allowed to start one a driver out of the 2 i have on my roster for the week
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Sunday Pocono Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Pocono Race   Sunday Pocono Race I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:24 pm

i'm on tims (busch18fanar) league on foxfantasy. 12 and lioncrete are also on it. i just started, so i'm far behind. good thing points start over soon. right now i'm just practicing, getting ready to whoop tim in the next sect dancing lol
Back to top Go down
lioncrete

lioncrete

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Sunday Pocono Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Pocono Race   Sunday Pocono Race I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 12:19 am

TAKING YOU DOWN DRINA,LOL.AND AS FOR FANTASY,LOL. :grin:
Back to top Go down
lioncrete

lioncrete

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Sunday Pocono Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Pocono Race   Sunday Pocono Race I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 12:19 am

ALL HELL GOT MY TWO FANTASY'S MIXED UP,LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday Pocono Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Pocono Race   Sunday Pocono Race I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday Pocono Race
Page 1 of 1