Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need a yea or ney please

Go down 
3 posters

Change team to drivers?
yes
Need a yea or ney please I_vote_lcap100%Need a yea or ney please I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
no
Need a yea or ney please I_vote_lcap0%Need a yea or ney please I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Need a yea or ney please Empty
PostSubject: Need a yea or ney please   Need a yea or ney please I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 7:57 pm

The 'TEAMS' topic/forums aren't doing very well so I have an idea that I would like your vote on...........

I get rid of the 'teams' section & put 'drivers'....One main category for cup drivers, one for nationwide drivers & 1 for truck drivers.
then under each 'category' I will start a 'thread' for discussion for the drivers & even you can. I'll make a topic for kyle, ryan, jr, denny etc. If there is a driver yuo would like to discuss about then you can add the thread with their name. This will also shorten the main page as well.

Example: when you click on 'suggestions"help area' you then see a list of different topics. Same as the new way...you will click on DRIVERS then see the list of drivers & you click on the drivers name to post a discussion about him.........

yes or no?
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Need a yea or ney please   Need a yea or ney please I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 10:03 pm

cool with me
Back to top Go down
lioncrete

lioncrete

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Need a yea or ney please   Need a yea or ney please I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 12:16 am

WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO DO PATTY......YOUR OUR QUEEN YOU LEAD WE'LL FOLLOW. dancing Yes um Yes um Yes um yes um
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a yea or ney please   Need a yea or ney please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a yea or ney please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rowdy And Friends :: Suggestions*Help area :: Updates/Changes check here-
Jump to: