Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vote at NASCAR.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Vote at NASCAR.com Empty
PostSubject: Vote at NASCAR.com   Vote at NASCAR.com I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 9:16 am

Nascar.com is currently running a contest for the most colorful fan (sponsored by M&Ms). I am submitting the Atlanta Race picture (my avatar) in hopes of winning this week and a chance to meet Kyle Busch and go to Homestead Miami for the final race of the year.

To create an account at NASCAR.com if you dont have one already. Click the following link.

https://secure.audience.nascar.com/services/nascar/pitpass/register.do

Once you have registered, please join the following crew:

http://community.nascar.com/crews/MMsRacing go to the right and it says join crew. Click that and them it should change to say leave crew

Once you have joined, scroll down and underneath "about this crew", there is a link that says "view all crew photos". Click on this and you will see all the pictures...My picture is entitled "Celebrating Kyle's Win in Atlanta". You will only be able to see "Celebrati". Click on my picture and the more flags you give the better so click on the far right flag. It should change the number of total votes to add 1.

Thanks for your help. Please feel free to give other pictures lower number of flags to help my chances. There are a copule of M&M pictures down at the bottom that are doing well. So give those a 1!

Let me know if you have any questions or problems.
Back to top Go down

Vote at NASCAR.com
Page 1 of 1