Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My apologizes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

My apologizes Empty
PostSubject: My apologizes   My apologizes I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:01 am

As most of you know, some things went haywire here at home. It is such a long story & I regret already what little I have told everyone. I didn't want anyone to know just how miserable at home here I was. Each day hanging on gets harder & harder and yesterday I simply just broke down.
I cleared my head this morning & I felt sooooooooooo bad that I put everyone threw yesterday. I figured out that I could just simply change the web address forum & hand over ownership to you guys that are on here daily & can even help each other out when i'm not around. Momentarily, jean, tim & heath have the admin login & you all can share this login with whoever else wants to help with it. I'll still be around during the day at times for help to. This is a tight friendship forum & it's been 'our home'............
I will still be able to come here while i'm here during the day but evenings & weekends will be out unless he's not at home. I even uninstalled my yahoo messanger but remembered that you can still contact threw your windows live messenger.
Hope everyone is not to mad at me & please forgive me for giving you such a horrid day yesterday.
Talk to you all here & there.

Love ya guys
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

My apologizes Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologizes   My apologizes I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:25 am

I just found out after I restored this that trip made a new one. He wants me to leave this one open for ideas. Please let me know what you all want me to do to............eveeryone just go to trips new one or I can let you all help take care of this one.........
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
triplH

triplH

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-27

My apologizes Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologizes   My apologizes I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:34 am

my idea was to take some things from here and move them to the new forum.... then we will delete this one. that way it has no connection to Patty should anyone go snooping. i invited her to come over to mine and i am ready to put her in the Forum Protection Program.
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

My apologizes Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologizes   My apologizes I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:59 am

whats the new one?
Back to top Go down
triplH

triplH

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-27

My apologizes Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologizes   My apologizes I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:26 am

oh sorry. i thought Drina sent you an invite. http://nascaruncensored.forummotion.com/index.htm
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

My apologizes Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologizes   My apologizes I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 5:37 pm

patty, i'm so sorry for what you're going through Lioncrete in morning i really hope everything gets better! we need you on here group hug you're like the life of the party. i just found out that this was put back up and decided to come look. feels good to be back home and kinda sad in a way too. i'll keep coming back as long as it stands. i cant leave this place. you've been such a good friend to me and i'm so glad to hear from you! here's my email if you ever wanna talk. godalejr-nascar@hotmail.com

take care patty. and luv ya too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My apologizes Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologizes   My apologizes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My apologizes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rowdy And Friends :: Suggestions*Help area :: Updates/Changes check here-
Jump to: