Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darlington Raceway

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Darlington Raceway Empty
PostSubject: Darlington Raceway   Darlington Raceway I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 4:07 pm

7pm....on fox
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
GPRogueCowboy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Darlington Raceway Empty
PostSubject: Wallace should be Penalized   Darlington Raceway I_icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 2:58 am

Kyle started 25th and had a difficult time getting his car dialed in. With 107 to go he was 17th one lap down.
Fortunately their were several cautions and he got the "Lucky Dog" and with 26 to go he was 9th. He was able to drive up to 3rd on 4 new tires and Stephen Wallace ran into Kyle's rear on the last lap and nearly crashed Kyle. Kyle was able to save his car and finished 3rd behind Hamlin and Harvick. Kyle had words with Wallace after race who was 4th or 5th and nearly crashed Kyle on the straight running into the back of Kyle at over 180MPH. Kyle had words with Wallace after the race. Wallace shrugged it off saying it's SHORT TRACK RACING". Kyle remains 3rd in Nationwide Points just 12 behind the leader. CONGRATULATIONS KYLE!!! STICK TO YOUR GUNS WITH THE WALLACE ISSUE. It is very clear Wallace was in the WRONG; Kyle was not blocking and Wallace had plenty of room to pass. Wallace should be DOCKED 150 Points and BANNED from the next 2 Nationwide Races. That was the penalty for Robby Gordon for spinning Ambrose as I recall. If he is nor PENALIZED the next time someone will get KILLED! See the Video: http://www.livevideo.com/video/BumpsNotes/4B92074C94C841478D3D49394382610D/kyle-busch-steven-wallace-inci.aspx
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Darlington Raceway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlington Raceway   Darlington Raceway I_icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 1:26 pm

gp you should have posted that under the nationwide thread but I am pissed off at Wallace. If he wants to mess with the bull he'll get the horns.
Back to top Go down
GPRogueCowboy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Darlington Raceway Empty
PostSubject: Kyle Destined for Greatness   Darlington Raceway I_icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 1:17 am

Kyle Busch is the GREATEST DRIVER to arrive on the NASCAR scene in the last few years.
Here's what some other drivers who started out as teenagers have done in their first 61 starts or fewer over the past few seasons:

Kyle Busch: 7 wins, 21 top fives and 30 top tens and 7 poles in 61 starts.

Reed Sorenson: 2 wins, 15 top fives and 28 top tens and 2 poles in 61 starts.

Brian Vickers: 3 wins, 13 top fives, 21 top tens, 1 pole, 2003 Nationwide Series Champion and youngest in series history in 61 starts.

Brad Coleman: 3 top fives, 6 top tens and 1 pole in 28 starts.

David Ragan: 5 top fives, 14 top tens and 2 poles in 51 career starts.

Stephen Leicht: 1 win, 3 top fives and 10 top tens in 60 starts.

If he stays healthly and drives for another 10 years he will
SHATTER every NASCAR Record.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darlington Raceway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlington Raceway   Darlington Raceway I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darlington Raceway
Page 1 of 1