Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Autographs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Autographs Empty
PostSubject: Autographs   Autographs I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 12:26 pm

Didn't know where to post this, but I wanted to see if any of yall knew Kyle's autograph schedule. I would like to know it a week or two before each race because I have something that I want to get signed. If you know me from nascar.com, you will see the picture that I am talking about. I got it blown up 16*20. If not, I will email it to you if you want. Hope everyone is doing well. 2 more days till racin. Let me know if you guys know how to find out his autograph schedule. That was the only disappointment about Dega is that he didnt sign at his trailer.
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Autographs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autographs   Autographs I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 4:31 pm

What a bummer :pale: . I do know at joegibbsracing.com they have the schedule for the showing of the showcars....I can look around the site later & see if I can find it....will let ya know.
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
busch18fanAR

busch18fanAR

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Autographs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autographs   Autographs I_icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 6:08 pm

Rowdy 18 if you can't catch him signing autographs go to kylebusch.com and they give you instructions on sending things in so he can autograph them for you. Thats not as fun because you don't get to actually see Kyle, but you do get his autograph (which is barely readable)! Great picture, you got!
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Autographs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autographs   Autographs I_icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 9:48 am

I love that picture you have busch18fan...i can hardly go to nascar.com and read that crap with jr nation whining and crying once again. good hard racing and neither driver gave an inch...I didnt know it was a rule that you cant pass jr for the lead.
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Autographs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autographs   Autographs I_icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 9:49 am

also this picture is too good...I don't want it to get banged up or hurt and so i will just have to go to a bunch of races until I can get it.
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Autographs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autographs   Autographs I_icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 4:19 pm

jr nation will eventually get over it.
Back to top Go down
R.O.F.12

R.O.F.12

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Autographs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autographs   Autographs I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 1:31 pm

LMAO, Drina!

I'm too afraid of sending off one of my prized possessions and not getting it back!!! :cry: sumbitch LOL!

Seriously though, it would probably take forever anyway, going through their websites?
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Autographs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autographs   Autographs I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 6:02 pm

yeah i think it takes a couple of months. i can only imaigne how long it would take these days with Kyle winning all the time.

I just have to find when he is going to be signing anywhere near me and I will go get the picture signed!
Back to top Go down
R.O.F.12

R.O.F.12

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Autographs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autographs   Autographs I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 6:33 pm

I saw pics on his website of him at "pizza parties" - too cute!

Oh gosh, if I were to send something to him right now, I'd have it on my calendar 50 years from now to be expecting it back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Autographs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autographs   Autographs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autographs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rowdy And Friends :: Chat & Events :: He Said, She Said-
Jump to: