Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prelude to the dream at Eldora

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Prelude to the dream at Eldora Empty
PostSubject: Prelude to the dream at Eldora   Prelude to the dream at Eldora I_icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 9:27 am

Well it's official & I am going to watch the prelude to the dream at eldora come june 4th & this month seems to be CREEPING by!
Of all the luck, I believe my cam corder went shot last weekend when I was recording my kid's races :( but I have a digital camera & will take LOTS of pictures.
They said you can't buy pit passes :( so the likelyhood that i'll get to meet kyle is slim :(..............
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to the dream at Eldora   Prelude to the dream at Eldora I_icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 11:06 am

Take tons of pictures! Im gonna have to get it on tv...Don't live anywhere close to El Dora but one day ill be up there.
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to the dream at Eldora   Prelude to the dream at Eldora I_icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 4:35 pm

LUCKY PATTY!!!!! i always order that race on ppv, but i would LUV to see it in person!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to the dream at Eldora   Prelude to the dream at Eldora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prelude to the dream at Eldora
Page 1 of 1