Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pick for All Star

Go down 
2 posters

All Star Pick...who will win
Kyle
Pick for All Star I_vote_lcap50%Pick for All Star I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Harvick
Pick for All Star I_vote_lcap0%Pick for All Star I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tony
 0% [ 0 ]
Jr
 0% [ 0 ]
Denny
 0% [ 0 ]
Jimmy
 0% [ 0 ]
Jeff G
 0% [ 0 ]
Jeff B
 0% [ 0 ]
Edwards
Pick for All Star I_vote_lcap50%Pick for All Star I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Matt
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Pick for All Star Empty
PostSubject: Pick for All Star   Pick for All Star I_icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008, 4:03 pm

24 Drivers: Biffle, Bowyer, Burton, Kurt, Kyle, Jr, Edwards, Gordon, Hamlin, Harvick, Jarrett, Johnson, Labonte, Kenseth, McMurray, Martin, Mears, Montoya, Newman, Stuart & Truex.
1 voted in, Sprint showdown winner & runner up.

Hmmm do we NOT pick kyle?

Articles from nascar.com

Kyle:
To say or write that Kyle Busch is merely on a hot streak no longer does what he is accomplishing justice. The kid, like it or not, is proving that he might just be the next great Sprint Cup driver out there. Having said that, he has struggled most of his Cup career at LMS -- finishing 25th or worse in six of eight career starts, including 30th or worse in five of those six. But he finished sixth and third, respectively, in the past two fall races at the track and is smoking-hot enough that he might be ready to break through. It's getting harder and harder to bet against him, no matter the week, the vehicle he happens to be driving, the format in which he is competing, or the venue.

Tony:
OK, so Tony Stewart remains a respectable eighth in the point standings. But doesn't it seem remarkable that after all the press generated when he first revealed he might be leaving Joe Gibbs Racing after his current contract expires at the end of 2009, Stewart quickly became almost an afterthought as much younger JGR teammates (the aforementioned Kyle Busch and Denny Hamlin) went on to grab headlines? With supposed superstar-to-be driver Joey Logano waiting in the wings at JGR, it makes one wonder how painful it really would be at that organization if Stewart were to bolt for another operation (and probably part-ownership of a Chevrolet deal) at the end of '09 when he'll be 38 years old. As a footnote, though, keep in mind that Stewart's four wins in six Nationwide starts this season prove the guy can still get it done behind the wheel.

Jr:
Will Junior's winless streak ever end?
While former driver and current television analyst Darrell Waltrip's bold pre-season proclamation that Dale Earnhardt Jr. would win the Daytona 500 and "at least six" races is looking all wet, the fact of the matter is that Junior is running up front virtually every week and is bound to win one sooner rather than later. But that has been said many times previously during what has now become a 73-race winless streak. There is a bigger question mounting in the meantime: Having not won a points race now in more than two years, is Junior beginning to feel too much pressure when he's in position to put an end to "The Streak" toward the ends of races? Place all the blame for the Richmond debacle on Kyle Busch if you want, but the fact is that Junior overdrove his car into the corner at least twice before contact was made with Busch -- and that caused him to drift high coming off, allowing Busch to get under him.

Bet denny will be in the mix as well.......this is a hard one to pick!

Above is a poll to pick BUT it only allows 10 choices & there are 24 so I put in the 10 'top' drivers.
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Pick for All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick for All Star   Pick for All Star I_icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 10:13 am

doesnt matter who you put the 18 is going to win
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Pick for All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick for All Star   Pick for All Star I_icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 3:17 pm

To be honest.....i'm thinking the duck :(...not hoping cause you KNOW better than that but i wouldn't be suprised.
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Pick for All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick for All Star   Pick for All Star I_icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 6:34 pm

well according to gordon the duck is cheating
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Pick for All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick for All Star   Pick for All Star I_icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 7:22 pm

lmao...i heard that to.............well we don't have to worry about matt & the rest of them not passing inspection b/c the duck gets all the good stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pick for All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick for All Star   Pick for All Star I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick for All Star
Page 1 of 1