Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyle in the CTS Series

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Kyle in the CTS Series Empty
PostSubject: Kyle in the CTS Series   Kyle in the CTS Series I_icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 4:49 pm

Oh Yeah....back to the trucks friday night! Kyle will be in his #51! Hope he remembers how to driver the dern thing affraid
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Kyle in the CTS Series   Kyle in the CTS Series I_icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 6:35 pm

oh he will...i think he has 2 wins in 3 or 5 starts at charlotte in the truck...lets get anotha
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Kyle in the CTS Series   Kyle in the CTS Series I_icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 8:20 pm

thats cool. i dont really watch trucks, but when i do, i go for mccumbee in the 8 :)
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Kyle in the CTS Series   Kyle in the CTS Series I_icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 12:51 pm

Before the All-Star festivities commence at Lowe's Motor Speedway, the Craftsman Truck Series takes to the 1.5-mile track for an all-important points race.
Although the Charlotte and Concord, N.C., areas serve as the hub of NASCAR, the Truck Series has only raced five times at LMS. Only two current tracks -- Mansfield (four) and Talladega (two) have hosted less races.
Coverage of the North Carolina Education Lottery 200 begins at 7:30 p.m. ET Friday with NCTS Setup on SPEED. Both practice sessions also can be seen on SPEED, in succession beginning at 9 a.m. ET Friday, as well as qualifying at 3:30 p.m. ET.1Victories by Dodge, the only manufacturer other than Chevrolet to win at Lowe's. Ted Musgrave won the inaugural race at LMS as Dodge swept the top-two positions and five of the top-10 in 2003. Dodge has had just four top-10s since and none in the past two years.
2Wins for Kyle Busch at Lowe's, the same number of victories he has in 2008, both of which lead the Truck Series. Two other drivers also own victories both at Lowe's and in 2008: Ron Hornaday Jr. and Dennis Setzer.
3Poles for Mike Skinner in the past three races at Lowe's. Skinner started third in his only other start at LMS, in 2004. Skinner has led 101 laps, second only to Kyle Busch (173) but has just one top-10 -- he finished eighth last year. His first two poles resulted in DNFS (crash and engine). His average starting position is 1.5; average finish 20.0.
4Wins from a top-10 starting position at Lowe's. Kyle Busch started 20th in 2006, yet dominated the race by leading 96 laps, just one of two drivers (pole-sitter Mike Skinner) to lead. Busch also is the only driver to win at Lowe's from a top-five starting position when he started third in 2005.
5Top-10s for Matt Crafton, the only driver of the six who has made all five starts at LMS to post a top-10 finish in each of them. Crafton finished ninth in the first three races, eighth in 2007 and seventh last year. Four of the five races, including the past three, have come in his current ride, the No. 88 Chevrolet.
6Drivers who have a top-10 average finish with a minimum of three starts at Lowe's: Kyle Busch (4.3), Ron Hornaday Jr. (5.7) and Travis Kvapil (8.3) with three starts each; Matt Crafton (8.4), Ted Musgrave (8.8) and Terry Cook (9.6) with five starts each. Crafton is the only one without a top-five; Musgrave has a track-high four top-fives.
7Different leaders in 2007 at Lowe's, most in any single race there. However, Ron Hornaday's 98 laps led in that race are the most in track history. Of the seven drivers, only Mike Skinner had led a race at LMS before. Skinner has led in each of the past four races, a track best.
8Combined top-10s for Ford and Toyota (four each) last year at Lowe's, the most either manufacturer has had in any single race there. Ford had a total of eight top-10s the first four years (two each year) and Toyota had just six (three in 2006).
9Current point standing for Jack Sprague, who has never finished better than 27th at Lowe's. His four starts are the most at any track without a top-10 and his 30.2 average finish is his worst at any track, current or former. In fact, Sprague has never finished on the lead lap and last year completed just 36 of 136 laps (crash).
10Laps led by Dennis Setzer in 2004, the fewest of any winner at Lowe's. That race produced a track-high 13 lead changes, although just five drivers led. Only one other driver led fewer laps than did Setzer -- Mike Skinner (two). Setzer has completed 672 laps at LMS, third-most of all time behind Matt Crafton (676) and Terry Cook (675), but has only led those 10.
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Kyle in the CTS Series   Kyle in the CTS Series I_icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 2:53 pm

looking forward to this race..havent seen the trucks race since kyle's last race in the trucks. missed the truck race while at dega! lets go kyle get you another win
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Kyle in the CTS Series   Kyle in the CTS Series I_icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 6:25 am

Ain't much better than a friday night watching the truck race. Kyle has won the last 2 out of 3 races here in the trucks bounce .
Jimmy, while you were at dega, did you get to watch victory lane?
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Kyle in the CTS Series   Kyle in the CTS Series I_icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 4:58 pm

no i didnt get to watch victory lane...victory lane was at our campsite with a bunch of beer, peppercorn pork tenderloin, and some other fantastic foods
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Kyle in the CTS Series   Kyle in the CTS Series I_icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 8:34 pm

Pole for the truck race tonight........good luck rowdy!
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

PostSubject: Re: Kyle in the CTS Series   Kyle in the CTS Series I_icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 11:22 pm

YAY!!! my "other" boy chad in the 8 got 2nd bounce

sorry about kyle you guys :( he looked like he had it in the beginning.

Congrats to the 88.......although i wish i was talking about jr ;) lol
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Kyle in the CTS Series   Kyle in the CTS Series I_icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 7:39 am

kyle got the short end of the stick last night. he had the dominant truck and a couple of slow pit stops put em back where he didnt need to be then he gets hit by hornaday. Thought we were looking at another win there guys
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Kyle in the CTS Series   Kyle in the CTS Series I_icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 6:17 pm

Yeah it totally sucked but I don't for one minute believe hornaday done it on purpose but again, I can be pretty nieve at times. But i also don't believe that you do something on purpose & then go out of your way to give a heart filled apologize & praising.........
He ended up with a broken truck, at the back with 20-30 to go & he finishes 8th......fricken awesome!
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Kyle in the CTS Series   Kyle in the CTS Series I_icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 7:59 am

don't know if yall watched the driver introductions here. but Rowdy was wearing the rowdy burns helmet and smoke glasses during intros.

They also said www.rowdybusch.com will be opening up sometime this week. I've been checking it several times a day to see when to see what kind of Rowdy gear they have on there.
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Kyle in the CTS Series   Kyle in the CTS Series I_icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 10:25 am

Oh yeah...thanks for mentioning that....think i need to post that announcement on the crew as well...tim told me about that site...can't wait till it's up & running. I have been dying to get some 51 gear :)
Back to top Go down
lioncrete

lioncrete

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Kyle in the CTS Series   Kyle in the CTS Series I_icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 10:54 pm

KYLE GETS A DISAPPIONTING 27TH FINISH, DAMN TRANSMISSION.ONLY WAY THEY CAN BEAT HIM IS A BROKE TRUCK OR WRECK HIM.
SCOTT SPEED WINS FIRST EVER WIN THIRD WEEK IN A ROW FOR FIRST TIME WINNERS,THATS KINDA COOL.
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

PostSubject: Re: Kyle in the CTS Series   Kyle in the CTS Series I_icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 11:00 pm

CONGRATS TO SCOTT SPEED!!!!! dancing
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Kyle in the CTS Series   Kyle in the CTS Series I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 6:29 pm

http://www.nascar.com/2008/news/headlines/truck/06/03/notes.texas.kybusch.sspeed/index.html

Good luck to Kyle...Three wins in 3 different states...now that would be cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle in the CTS Series   Kyle in the CTS Series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyle in the CTS Series
Page 1 of 1