Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nationwide & Cup Schedule

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Nationwide & Cup Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 8:11 am

Nationwide Carquest 300-May 24th at 7pm on espn2
Cup Coca-Cola-May 25th at 5pm on Fox
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 3:31 pm

man, i hope this race is exciting!!! and i also hope my boy jr and kyle does good bounce
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 5:11 pm

Drina...r u rooting for kyle???????? question Hey guys....I think drina is converting!
Lol...just ribbin ya drina....well ok then, jr can have 2nd lol!
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 6:00 pm

she probably just wants to remember what it is like to be in victory lane ;-).

With the schedule the way it is, I assume its impossible for Kyle to run the Truck race at 12?
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 6:24 pm

Jr's still my main boy and then tony, but yeh, i hope kyle does good too ;) mainly for you guys :)
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 3:03 pm

Kyle won't be in the truck this weekend ;(
But they are airing the sprint car race on speed friday.

Nationwide will be denny in the 20, kyle in the 32, jimmy johnson in the 5 & go figure this....jr is running the #83.??? List him as the owner, not hendrick.

Thursday: Nat practice 1pm
cup practice 3pm
nationwide final practice 6pm
CUP QUALIFYING: 7pm

Saturday: cup practice 2:45pm
nationwide QUALIFYING: 3:30pm
cup final practice: 6pm
NATIONWIDE RACE: 7pm

Cup race: 5pm Fox

FRIDAY WORLD OF OUTLAWS 8PM on Speed
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 3:30 pm

jr in the 83 question ok, as long as he's on the track ;) lol
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 3:35 pm

i wish they woudl give kyle the 20 in nationwide since he could possibly win the championship.

which race are they airing on friday???

also unrelated but does anyone know if el dora race will be shown on free cable after it happens? and if so how soon
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 5:58 pm

world of outlaws is friday night at 8. i just heard about it a few days ago.

and last yr they aired the el dora race on speed, but i dont know how long after the actual race it showed.
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 6:25 pm

I believe it took awhile...couple months at least i believe.....but I am going to it this year! just 2 more weeks & I get to watch the cup drivers (mainly kyle hehehe) drive them late models!!! I am getting soooooooooooo anxious...will be leaving & camping 2 days before the race which is june 2nd (race is wed june 4th). So 'll be here for last race sunday then gone till thursday! wooohooo

They can't give kyle the 20 b/c they have already commited the 20 to joey lagano starting next weekend at dover & he will drive the 20 the rest of the year except for 2 races which will then be tony.
Kyle can still run for the championship
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 6:30 pm

i forgot to add: he can still run for the championship IF he gets the sponsorship for the open races that he has.
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 7:53 am

well i like the 20 car a lot better than the 32...that 20 car has it going on....im sure they could move stuff around and give joey the 18 or something else.

im trying to debate whether to order the pay per view or not. Just didnt know how long after it would take to come on.

Sounds like you are going to have a great time Patty. Take lots of pics for us.

The world of outlaws looks cool. Ive never watched a race but the commercials for them look like they could be an exciting group to watch so maybe ill have to turn in and watch them to get my racin fix
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 10:22 am

Well I know they have been airing alot about KK's driver & tony stewarts driver....guess it's better than nothing but getting hooked on that racing is the last thing i need :)
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 5:59 pm

i dont know if i get what you are saying patty..airing a lot about tony stewarts driver? does that mean tony sponsors someone in the world of outlaws?
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 8:22 pm

Yes both KK & Tony own the cars that the 'drivers' will be running in friday nights race. KK & Tony are into this BIG with them sprint cars.
Back to top Go down
lioncrete

lioncrete

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 1:35 am

I think JGR should have left Denny alone,after all the #20 car (nationwide) was his,let him drive the full season.Kyle could have drove the #18 car(nationwide) full time.Why the hell we are loaning them to Braun Racing is beyond me.We could have added a third car for Tony to drive, when he wanted,and had it available for Joey when he turned 18yrs.old.The lack of sponsership,I just don't get,this is JGR we are speaking about here.If HomeDepot,FedEx,Mars Corp.,Old Spice,Subway,Z-line Design or someone else for that matter can't pony up,then where the hell is our major comglumorate TOYOTO at.Dodge puts their name on cars for Everham,whats wrong with Toyoto.They got a dream team and they are allowing them to sit on the sidelines.Sorry guys but this is a little sore subject for me. Tony owns a couple Outlaw Sprint teams,after all that was his first love and he is the only World Of Outlaw Triple Crown Champion.
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 6:51 am

If you can't vent here, then where can ya...not a problem at all. Actually, as everyone knows kyle is my utmost favorite driver BUT I agree with you about the 20...it should have stayed dennys & kyle/tony should drive the 18 or whatever other numbers/cars they have. Denny got that car & program where it is from last year & I don't think it was right them taking him out of it. But that's my opinion to :P

I don't look for the cc in the 20 to be just nationwide come next year, I think he will move to the cup b/c that guy is GOOD. To be able to win with 3 different drivers is really something.
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 7:57 am

Is it time to go racing yet?

Looks like we get the sprint qualifying tonight. Lets see where our boy starts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide & Cup Schedule   Nationwide & Cup Schedule I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nationwide & Cup Schedule
Page 1 of 1