Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or dare blog

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Truth or dare blog Empty
PostSubject: Truth or dare blog   Truth or dare blog I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 7:53 am

Don't login to nascar.com that much. what was the deal with this blog? What was said that had it banned? I want to know because it looks like I m issed out on something f un! Tim Agreeing
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Truth or dare blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare blog   Truth or dare blog I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 3:21 pm

OMG, i know!!!! I was actually looking forward to playing!!!!! i was hoping patty would put one up on here :) i'm always down for truth or dare ;)
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Truth or dare blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare blog   Truth or dare blog I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 5:41 pm

When I get back on my other computer, I'll post the blog.
Just to sum it up till then, I asked all the ladies which NASCAR drivers they dream or daydream about basically. & a couple of them just went to town with it! LMAO...josie got downright hot & heavy...it was hilarous! It was only up maybe 10 minutes to where quite a few got to participate & it was fun but then it got flagged. So out of the the blog itself, I took out MY nasty dream about KK that I had...well it wasn't real nasty, I only mentiioned the words scrumptious, panty liners, buttocks & wet pants sheesh....but it didn't last 2 minutes! I couldn't chance trying again b/c if you recieve 3 flags within 7 days, you get suspended :pale:
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
drina4jr

drina4jr

Truth or dare blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare blog   Truth or dare blog I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 6:14 pm

:shock: first denny, now kasey lol!
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Truth or dare blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare blog   Truth or dare blog I_icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 10:22 am

I posted the original blog drina....
You know I remembered something yesterday while watching nascar confidential. They showed kyles first win the cot from last year & he had his goatee...........now he was downright handsome in that goatee! If he still had that..........then I could handle............. :heart:
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Truth or dare blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare blog   Truth or dare blog I_icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 3:13 pm

even with his big ears?
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Truth or dare blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare blog   Truth or dare blog I_icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 4:55 pm

LMAO!!! i remember when he had the gotee, but i dont ever remember him being cute lol! you and those racers patty.....so when are you gonna dream about jr ;) LOL
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Truth or dare blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare blog   Truth or dare blog I_icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 5:24 pm

lmao drina If i had a dream about jr, it would be a nightmare hehehe........& yes even with his big ears jimmy lmao....he wore regular sunglasses & yes....he was a hottie last year....his bare chin just idk...to pointy maybe......
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Truth or dare blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare blog   Truth or dare blog I_icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 5:58 pm

so you like facial hair?
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Truth or dare blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare blog   Truth or dare blog I_icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 6:40 pm

patty like's the manly look ;)
Back to top Go down
busch18fanAR

busch18fanAR

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Truth or dare blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare blog   Truth or dare blog I_icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 9:29 am

A lady actually likes facial hair? affraid I am growing mine out now lol! Tim Tim Tim
Back to top Go down
R.O.F.12

R.O.F.12

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Truth or dare blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare blog   Truth or dare blog I_icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 12:18 pm

Is this pretty much the same deal as the other thread in here, about the dreams? I just want to know what I can post where. bounce

Talking about the NASCAR Community - they are VERY picky. Like I mentioned before, I got one of my messages edited because I said the friggin' word HORNY. Horny, for Pete's sake!
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Truth or dare blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare blog   Truth or dare blog I_icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 7:03 pm

you must have been talking about ryan ;-)
Back to top Go down
R.O.F.12

R.O.F.12

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Truth or dare blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare blog   Truth or dare blog I_icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 7:18 pm

LMAO! No, I was venting about the STUPID article some NASCAR writer did on how Kasey ONLY won the All-Star vote was because of a bunch of horny women.

I made a blog about it, and guys responded, saying that they're fans too and were offended by that guy's article.

But, yes, I could easily see how you would come to the conclusion that you did. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Truth or dare blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare blog   Truth or dare blog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or dare blog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rowdy And Friends :: The Closet :: I Heard That....-
Jump to: