Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nashville Nationwide Race discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Nashville Nationwide Race discussion Empty
PostSubject: Nashville Nationwide Race discussion   Nashville Nationwide Race discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 1:07 pm

Kyle will not be in the car (#32...last one in this car for awhile)........to practice or qualify.

Cup drivers in this race other than joey
Joey in the #20
Biffle #16
& of course harvick, edwards & bowyer.

Hope whoever qualifies this car for kyle..........does anyone know who it will be?.......at least gets him in top 20.
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Nationwide Race discussion   Nashville Nationwide Race discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 2:06 pm

why does it matter what he qualifies him? he is going to the back of the field regardless
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Nationwide Race discussion   Nashville Nationwide Race discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 2:18 pm

really? how's come?
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Nationwide Race discussion   Nashville Nationwide Race discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 3:13 pm

anytime you do not qualify a car (have someone do it for you) you go to the back of the field. Just like Robby Gordon did last week when he had someone do it for him in Dover (just forgot his name)
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Nationwide Race discussion   Nashville Nationwide Race discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 5:52 pm

are you kidding me! figures the race i miss here in nashville is when all the cup drivers go hmmm
Back to top Go down
lioncrete

lioncrete

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Nationwide Race discussion   Nashville Nationwide Race discussion I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 12:58 am

QUALIFYING POSITION EVEN WHEN SOMEONE ELSE DOES IT FOR YOU STILL GIVES YOU YOUR PIT SELECTION.COULD BE VERY VERY IMPORTANT.COULD GET STUCK INBETWEEN STEVEN & BRAD.NOT A PLACE I WOULD WANT KYLE TO BE IN,DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU ROWDY18.SO HOPEFULLY THEY QAULIFY WELL FOR HIM.OF COURSE FIRST I WANT JOEY TO WIN BUT IF HE CANT THEN KYLE CAN SNATCH IT UP. dancing
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Nationwide Race discussion   Nashville Nationwide Race discussion I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 11:17 pm

Congrats to Brad (& our drina) on their first win in the nationwide! No idea about the race b/c I haven't watched it at the point I am writing this. Drina...you get the champagne room all to yourself girl (well at least for one full day till we all see where we'll be tomorrow lol)..................CONGRATS GIRL
Back to top Go down
lioncrete

lioncrete

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Nationwide Race discussion   Nashville Nationwide Race discussion I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 1:40 am

CONGRATS DRINA dancing Thanks to Biffle JOEY didnt get the chance to fight #88 at the end and he had the better car,but a win is a win and I shall not rain on your parade CONGRATULATIONS. woohoo cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
lioncrete

lioncrete

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Nationwide Race discussion   Nashville Nationwide Race discussion I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 1:49 am

By the way KYLE qaulified his own car,PATTY started 5th.
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Nationwide Race discussion   Nashville Nationwide Race discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 1:35 pm

FINALLY I got my laptop working again!!!!

BRAD WON NATIONWIDE dancing

yeh, i know joey was good until he got wrecked, but so was brad. it would've came down to those 2 at the end CQQL
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Nationwide Race discussion   Nashville Nationwide Race discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 1:40 pm

congrats to your boy drina
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Nationwide Race discussion   Nashville Nationwide Race discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 2:09 pm

thanks on the congrats!!! dancing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Nationwide Race discussion   Nashville Nationwide Race discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nashville Nationwide Race discussion
Page 1 of 1