Rowdy And Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open discussion for Rowdy & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All out no points race

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-23

All out no points race Empty
PostSubject: All out no points race   All out no points race I_icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008, 4:07 pm

:!:
Back to top Go down
https://nascarfriends.forumotion.com
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: All out no points race   All out no points race I_icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 10:15 am

can someone tell me the requirements to get into this race..ive heard different things from different people...

i know you have to win and then past champions get in it.
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: All out no points race   All out no points race I_icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 6:16 pm

The All-Star Race includes race-winning drivers from the previous and current Sprint Cup Series seasons, Cup Series champions from the past 10 years who are active drivers and have competed in at least one series event during the previous or current season, and past winners of the All-Star Race.
Additionally, two drivers will qualify for the premier event by finishing first and second, respectively, after two 20-lap segments in the Sprint Showdown (formerly the Open). Finally, one driver will once again join the All-Star Race field by winning the Fan Vote.
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: All out no points race   All out no points race I_icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 6:07 pm

YAY!!! The ALLSTAR RACE!!!!! Watch Jr win, because there's no points involved, lol. Oh well, a win is a win :) BRING IT ON!!! ;) lol
Back to top Go down
busch18fanAR

busch18fanAR

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: All out no points race   All out no points race I_icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 6:47 pm

Drina4kyle is what you need to change your name to. Then we don't have to read every comment about how jr will win, we can finally have a WOW kyle won. lol! Just kidding I know you hate the drina4kyle thing, but I think it sounds really hot, so try it. Go Kyle, maybe let jr win the non points race for drina. Tim Tim Tim
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

PostSubject: Re: All out no points race   All out no points race I_icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 7:24 pm

i dont care how hot it sounds, i cant do it ;) lol
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: All out no points race   All out no points race I_icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 7:43 am

i just hope jr wins so jr fans will stop being like this is the one! im starting to feel sorry for the guy....jk ;)
Back to top Go down
drina4jr

drina4jr

PostSubject: Re: All out no points race   All out no points race I_icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 4:43 pm

yeh, i've learned to stop saying "this is the one" after 2 yrs it gets tiring lol! i have full confidence he will, but he'll win when he wins.
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: All out no points race   All out no points race I_icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 7:40 am

kyle is on the pole and beat everyone by half a second. Way to go 18 and team! Lets get that million
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: All out no points race   All out no points race I_icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 7:52 am

Well he had to settle for 199,000 instead :( They were using an experimental engine package. You can read this on joegibbsracing.com. It would have been great to see mark martin or matt win but KK winning was just as good. KK beat a car with 4 fresh tires on old tires...that had the commentaries stumped :).
Hopefully they got their engines woes out of their system....on to the longest race of the year.............
Back to top Go down
Rowdy18

Rowdy18

PostSubject: Re: All out no points race   All out no points race I_icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 5:59 pm

Yeah i read that today on nascar.com. Funny that Kyle still earned more than most of the drivers in the race.
Back to top Go down
lioncrete

lioncrete

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: All out no points race   All out no points race I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 2:00 am

I don't know about you guys,but I thought that was the most boring ALL STAR race ever.Fortuitously for everyone else JGR was experimenting.
Back to top Go down
Kyle18Busch
Admin
Kyle18Busch

PostSubject: Re: All out no points race   All out no points race I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 6:44 am

OH yeah it was a sleeper :sleep: .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All out no points race   All out no points race I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All out no points race
Page 1 of 1